Friday, April 14, 2006

Another decent day

Continued success this morning. My weight is down to 186 ... slowly inching down from last weekend's high of 188. I ran a simple 3.1 mile course this morning with decent splits - 8:36, 8:39, 8:07. Now that I have my weight heading south again, the fat man is yelling very load for me to eat between meals. I was able to turn the volume down a bit and resited the temptation throughout the day. I know it isn't good weight management practice, but I better see continued results this weekend.

I have another 9-10 mile run on my training calendar scheduled for tomorrow. I'm a bit apprehensive after my poor performance last Sunday; however, the weather should cooperate. The forecast calls for clear skys and 62 degrees at sun up. Should be a very nice morning.

No comments: