Thursday, June 29, 2006

Running in South Bend .. day Deux

Not much to report today. This morning I was still in South Bend and out on the roads before 5:00AM. I wore by head-lamp to give me a fighting chance in the dark and ran more-or-less the same course as yesterday; except I stayed off one of the more dangerous roads and ran through all very narrow neighborhood streets instead. The distance was the same: 5.3 miles. An uneventful run; although I did manage to step in a puddle when I forced off the road by an on coming car. The SOB just wasn't going to give me a break. I don't know why he (or anyone) would be in such a hurry at 5:00 AM, but he evidently had somewhere to go.

I'm back in Phoenix tonight and tomorrow will be a rest day. I've pretty beat after this trip, so I'll cut this post short.

Hope your running week is going well

Phil

_____________________________________

Training for the week:

Sun - 5.0 miles; easy, 9:22/mi pace
Mon - 5.0 miles; easy, 9:22/mi pace
Tue - 6.0 miles, 5x800,7:03/mi pace
Wed - 5.3 miles, easy, 9:28/mi pace
Thr - 5.3 miles, easy, 9:06/mi pace

No comments: