Sunday, September 02, 2007

Mileage

After screwing around all summer, I finally got my weekly mileage over 30 mpw. IT wasn't much crow about and I had to bang out a 10 miler on a treadmill this after right before heading down to Tucson to for the Saguaro National Park Labor Day 8 miler, but I made it.

For those celbrating Labor Day on Monday ... have a great day off.

TRAINING FOR THE WEEK:

Mon: Rest Day
Tue: 7.3 miles, 8:17/mi avg pace
Wed: 5.6 miles, 9:37/mi avg pace
Thr: 8.6 miles, 8:41/mi avg pace
Fri: Rest Day
Sat: Should have run day
Sun: 10.3 miles, 8:47/mi avg pace

Total Mileage for the week: 31.7 miles



Weekly Mileage over the past 52 weeks.

6 comments:

Ewen said...

At least the graph is trending in the right direction Phil.

Hope the Saguaro run went well. No holiday down here, although Sydney workers get Friday off for APEC.

Dusty said...

Good luck in the race -- I bet you are doing great!! Look forward to reading your race report. Go Phil & Mike!!

Jim said...

Good job on getting the miles back up. I hope the race goes well for you. I am interested in what you use to track your mileage. I like the way the graph is done.

Joseph P. Wood said...

Phil,

Where'd you get the graph? Me likes...

I love the Saguaro race; hope it went well. God, I miss Tucson.

DawnB said...

hope your race went better than mine!! Happy labor Day

J~mom said...

Looking good on the miles!