Saturday, November 24, 2007

Feeling Well

I'm starting to feel like a runner again. I've had 5 runs for 34 miles already this week with a long run on the docket for Sunday. This will be my first 40+ mile week since June. I'm on the road again, so I've had some variety. 2 different desert runs in Phoenix, a nice run along the coast in Carlsbad, CA, and 2 runs through the hills in the north part of San Diego, including a 500' hill climb; sweet! I'm heading for Toulouse on Monday for a few days, so I probably won't get the same out put next week. But I have my cold weather gear with me and hope to get a run or two in between meetings.

Hope you are having a fine weekend. Take care

15 comments:

Michele said...

impressive, way to come back.

have a great trip. put that cold gear to use.

david said...

Sounds like you are back on track!

Ewen said...

Well done Phil. You're coming back! Try and get in a Lau trek or two while you're in Toulouse.

Jamie said...

Excellent. That's a good feeling for sure.

DawnB said...

You are doing good Phil nice week.

Runningdoctor said...

I just read your race report from the 11 miler. Veyr good stuff. I did take the liberty of looking up that you took 4th on your age group. Not bad but I guess everything is relative.

Gotta Run said...

My numbers are down and your numbers are up. I knew it would not be long and you would be right back up there!!

Way to go!!!

J~mom said...

Nice!! Glad you are feeling it again!

Laufenweg said...

toulouse. i'm jealous. bring me a baguette.

jen said...

Great week Phil! Keep up the good work. :)

mindy said...

Awesome! What a great feeling. Stay strong and healthy - this is great news!

Stephanie said...

Next time you're here lets hit the road!!!

Ted said...

Toulouse? In France? or Tucson as they say in French as Toulouse? You lucky dog! Have a safe trip! Bon Voyage!

Dusty said...

So glad you are able to get back to there. It does feel good when you are able to log miles again - I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it after my bout with the flu.

Have a safe trip!

Gotta Run said...

I am back into training ... my numbers might pass your now... :)