Monday, June 16, 2008

5K Recap

A buddy of mine took a few pics at the local 5K this weekend. See below:


This is Ishmael. He finished 30 seconds behind me. He must have hung on to my tail until I passed the 2 mile marker and realized how slow I was moving.


It's just amazing how you can get 600+ Arizonans to show up at 6:30 AM for a race.


This is where the trail narrows ... lots of fun



Took this picture this afternoon at Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. More pictures to follow

Take care.

3 comments:

Ewen said...

600 for a 5k race! I bet there was a mad dash before the narrow bit. It does look fun.

What a contrast - from the desert to so much water!

Ted said...

I was like.. Whoa, I have never seen so much water in Arizona. Duh, I didn't realized it was taken at Niagara Falls!
The first picture looks like a guy who works for Secret Services. Was he running with Prez Bush there?

J~Mom said...

I am envious of that last picture. It's only 200 degrees here this week Phil.