Sunday, December 21, 2008

Checking In

Holy mackerel, it's sure been a long time since I've posted. There's lots of turmoil in my life at the moment and I just haven't found the time to blog; however, I do miss following your trials and tribulation on your blogs as well as hearing words of encouragement from you.

Since I passed 1000 miles 3 weeks ago, I haven't kept up with my 40+ miles per week regime as evidenced by my weekly mileage totals; 33.9, 14.0 and 15.3 miles, respectively; 2, maybe 3 runs per week. I find it ironic that as soon as the weather in central Arizona turns perfect, my running takes a nose dive. Next week will be better (it has to be)

For all my friends celebrating Christmas, I wish you all the best next week and hope you have the opportunity to enjoy time with your families. The rest of us will just have to enjoy a couple of quiet weeks

Cheers

6 comments:

Anne said...

My holiday wish for you is that your turmoil end (or at least much of it be resolved) so that you can come back to blogging in early 2009.

J~Mom said...

Hope everything is ok Phil! Thanks for checking in with us!

Grellan said...

Enjoy the holidays Phil.

Ewen said...

I was wondering what happened to you Phil. Hang in there if times are tough. Enjoy the break and use the running for 'time out'.

All the best for '09.

Deene said...

Peace, Phil!

Gotta Run said...

WE MISS PHIL!!!

Happy New Year. Cheers to you and your family.