Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Low Down

Things suck in general on the running front. In the last three weeks, I've racked up a total of 31.1 miles (4.4 miles, 13.8 miles, 12.9 miles), not exactly an ultra-runner training regime. 

Although my running has falling off the cliff, my core training and flexibility training are going great. I take three yoga classes a week (Mon, Tue and Fri) and I'm doing core and upper body strength training three days a week. I also work in a yoga-strength workout into my daily routine, doing 4 sets of Child's pose, plank, Downward Dog, Upward Dog, Plank, 11 Push-ups after each run or core workout. It has been great.

2 comments:

Love2Run said...

And I forgot to say those pictures in previous posts were beautiful too. Hang in there guy!

mindy said...

Child's pose is my fave. When I can't sleep at night, I go into that pose. I wake up with my legs asleep, but it's worth it!