Monday, March 23, 2009

Change of Venue

After 3 years, 400 or so posts and over 3,000 web hits, I've run out of things to say using this medium. I'm not stupid enough to say that I will never post again, nor am I ready to say that I'm shutting down my blog; however, at the moment, I don't have anything add to this great social discourse.

That said, like many of my dear friends in the blog-o-sphere, I've taken up residence in Facebook. The Facebook interface provides a crisp, clean form of expression and seems to suit me particularly well right now.

Drop me an eMail if you'd like help finding me.

Cheers

7 comments:

Gotta Run said...

i had a feeling that you might take a break from the blog. Since I know where to find you I will not give you a hard time. :)

Just remember I once left and come back. Do you hear the guilt? lol!!

Chad in the AZ Desert said...

It's a strange feeling for me with you leaving blogging. Yours was the very first running blog I read and you helped me get started with my own blog. I want to thank you for all the help and advice you have given me over these years. Just make sure to keep those great photos coming on Facebook! I love them!

J~Mom said...

Seems to be the wave of the future. See you on Facebook! :>)

jen said...

I'm sad to see you are leaving! I always loved your blog and especially seeing your great photos and hearing about your travels. I'll track you down on FB with the hopes that you'll post pictures occsionally. :) Thanks Phil!!

Jim said...

Don't go!!!! I need your wisdom, wit, and oposing political views to keep me sane. I'm being held hostage by three estrogen filled girls and I need to rub elbows with some testorone on occassion. Just Facebook the minor stuff but please keep sharing the long stories and photos in the blog world!!!

btw . . . I hate FB!!!

StumbleGuy said...

Sad to read you're moving away from blogging - if only for a while. I know I've been quiet, but I've been enjoying your regular postings and photos from afar.

May see you over on Facebook.

Andy

Sub said...

I'm glad you're coming over to FB! I miss keeping up with your running/blog...

I could not locate you on FB so I sent you an invite...